Thursday 11 December 2008

Running and cinema

Yesterday I was all messed up, I didnt know what to do or how to do it. I was meeting Louise to go to the cinema at 8 o'clock but I didn't get home until after 6 and I still had my run to do. So I did the only easy thing, I ran from home in to town to meet her. A chilly 10km later and I was in Parnell Street and looking for sustenance. Into the nearest Spar shop I go, but they have next to no sandwiches. It's amazing just how much pork we eat! The pork ban must be affecting a lot of people if the empty shelves are anything to go by.

We went to see Quantum of Solace in the cinema, an entertaining if not entirely realistic film even for one of the Bond series. We both thought it jumped and skipped around a little too much at times.

Today, I'll be running home from work and then settling in for an evening of doing nothing :)

No comments: