Thursday 4 December 2008

Another run

I got 10.2km done last night before heading to the pool to mess around for a bit with some polo and ball throwing drills. 55 minutes including a 5 minute stop at the train tracks to wait while two trains went past.

Last night's run brought me from Joeys towards the Halfway House, around through Ashtown and back around to Cabra. From there I went through Cabra to Phibsboro and then back out along the Navan Road to Joeys again.

I got the twinge in my knee again as I was coming up the hill from Phibsboro to Joeys so I started to take it easier there. I woke up this morning and my resting HR was way high, so it's a rest day today for me. Lots of water and some chilling out. Agus anocht, beidh Rónan Ó Snodaigh ag seinm i gClub Sult, rachaidh Louise agus mé ansin.

No comments: