Tuesday 16 December 2008

Almost a week now

I've been continuing with the running, I ran on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. I missed out on Sunday because I was helping out with the running of a cyclocross race in Raheny.

I did my first double run yesterday, ran into work in the morning and then ran home from Louise's in the evening to give a grand total of 18km. I'm now up near 150km which is slightly below where I wanted to be at the half way point. But how and ever, I'll keep doing a bit. Going to go for a run after work today before I go to the Cub Scouts meeting. That will probably be a 10-12 km run in miserable weather. It's gone from cold and dry to wet and dank today.

I'm still feeling good, no major injuries yet (touch wood). I've realised that I need to spend more time stretching as I'm very inflexible and this has led to some pain in my right foot. I had this happen before and stretching my calf and foot cleared it right up.

No comments: