Thursday 10 July 2008

Runnity run all day long

Tuesday turned into a day of running. After going mountain biking on Monday evening and falling onto a sharp rock with the palm of my hand, I decided that running to work would cause less stress on it. So off I headed, with my new Polar foot pod.

I took it nice and easy, 50 minutes for the trip, and the foot pod was pretty accurate, giving the distance as 10.7km. Then after work it was a quick jog to Louise's house. From here, Pauline came over and gave me my bike. Then I cycled to tag rugby in Tymon Park and afterwards back to Louise's.

Overall a pretty good day of workouts. Oh and we wont the tag rugby match too.

Yesterday I went for a short 30 minute run with Louise and Junior. It was Junior's first time out in a long time and it was at a nice slow pace. Managed to keep my HR under 140bpm for the run. A grand wee recovery run.

No comments: