Wednesday 6 February 2008

Running around the place

I went for a run this evening, a nice long run. I decided to test myself a little and ran down to Louise's house. From there, I ran with her for about 30 minutes and then ran home. An hour and a half in total and it felt pretty good. I had no trouble keeping a pace and even managed to surprise myself on the way up the hill on the Swords Road.


I have been busy training recently, I was running on Saturday night, swimming on Monday and had a weights session last night. Tomorrow is back to weights, with a swim session planned for Friday. Then off home to Cavan. I'm going to try and get out on my new bike on Saturday before the Shannon Gaels dinner dance. Then on Sunday, I might go for a paddle on the lake.


That's all assuming that Dad hasn't got loads of work for me to do! :)



No comments: