Wednesday 20 February 2008

Feeling better

I cycled into work this morning and felt good while doing it. I was a little apprehensive as to how I would feel today, being two days after the max test. Last Saturday, I did a great impression of a dead log, so I was hoping it wouldnt be the same today.
I went to the gym last night with Louise but didnt do a full session, I just did some light weights and some chin ups. Today, I'll be in the pool after work and then a 20-30 minute session on the turbo trainer to sort out my position on the tri bike.
Tomorrow will be a run and weights session, and Friday will be a run and swim.

If I get through all that, I'll be very happy. The last round of the Munster league is on Saturday too and I'm going to bring the bike with me so that I can get a good long spin in on Sunday.

No comments: