Sunday 17 February 2008

Quiet weekend

I had a quiet weekend. On Friday, I drove to Cavan and then on to Knock. I got there in time for lunch :) Didn't do a whole pile, but got out "The Flying Scotsman" on DVD and watched that. It's the film of the Graham Obree story. Really good film, he went through some tough stuff to get to the top! I slept until 1pm on Saturday then, I think the max test hit me!


Went for a short 20 minute run with Louise and then headed to Easkey. We took the wrong road and ended up going to Strandhill instead. We got out Ratatouille and watched that in the van. Good film, quite different to the one the previous night. We tested out the van and picked a good night to do it, there was frost around in the morning when we woke up.


I'm back in Dublin now and getting an earlyish night before the second max test tomorrow. At least that one is in the morning, so I might be able to go and relax in the sauna afterwards.


Oh, I entered the Fingal triathlon over the weekend too. That'll be on the 18th of May. Greg has entered one the week before that in England, have to get the details from him on that one too.



No comments: