Friday 19 October 2007

New job and back swimming

I started a new job on Tuesday so I missed the swim and gym session on Monday night. I was too tired to go and a bit sore after the weekend anyway.
I'm working in the National Museum as IT support. It seems like a good job, lots of work to keep us busy trying to get everything ship shape and find out where everything is.

I went for a swim last night to get back on track. I did a 500m warm up and then 5 100m bursts (whatever you call them!) on 2:15. I was bushed afterwards so I went to the sauna :)

I got home and got some food and then Louise called to say it was Marie Claire's birthday so we had to go out for a few drinks to that.

Last football match of the year tomorrow evening against Kill in Kill. I hope it goes well for us, it would be a shame to end it all on a downer.

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Greg May said...

Bursts :)

Lets call em splits try to get the professional attitude!

Mike said...

Nope, I'm gonna keep calling them bursts. Just watch it catch on :)