Monday 15 October 2007

Munster League and a run

Last weekend we had the first round of the Munster Canoe Polo League. I am playing on Sandycows as Muppets didn't get entered. We had 4 matches and did quite well, winning 2 and drawing 2. After that we headed to Lahinch as some of the guys wanted to go surfing on Sunday. I decided to give it a miss as I still have a sore elbow.

I went for a run instead and did about 10km. I felt good during it, despite having been up until 4am playing Ibble Dibble with the others in the van :)

We went and got food when everyone got off the water and headed for home. I wanted to stop on the way and watch the rugby world cup semi final, so into a quiet local pub in Roscrea. Gerry and Yvonne decided to go home through Galway. We got home about midnight, tired and in need of a good sleep!

Today I am planning on going to the gym for a weight session and also into the pool for a light workout and loosening up swim.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: