Tuesday 5 May 2009

Charleroi - Tournoi de Seneffe

I'm back to work after a pretty good weekend of polo. I was in Charleroi playing with Kamikaze in Division 2 and we came seventh in the division. A little disappointing seeing as we only lost one of your five matches and drew with the team that came second in a golden goal final.

We had a very good win on the way, 12-0 against Strasbourg B. That was the biggest Kamikaze victory ever, I believe!

Deventer beat Odysseus A in the final of division one by a golden goal after the game finished 6-6 in normal time. It was a fantastic game with Odysseus coming back from 6-4 down to draw level near the end.

Unfortunately after the final, I started to get quite sick and spent the next 24 hours alternating between standing over a sink getting sick and lying down trying not to get sick. Along with a plane journey in the middle of it all. That means that today is a bit of a write off, no energy and I need to drink and eat lots to replenish myself.

No comments: