Tuesday 25 November 2008

Some photos of my damaging experience

I was thinking I could put up some photos of my injuries but then I thought that might just be tempting fate to give me worse ones, so I held back on that. Instead, here are a few photos of the small bits of damage that I did to the bike.

First up, the grip tape



And now the back skewer




And finally, the saddle




Luckily, I seem to have enough grip tape to replace the one that I used as sandpaper.

One last thing. Does anyone know if there is supposed to be a cover or something on this part of the crank?

3 comments:

Greg May said...

There is a little black plastic widgit that goes in there but i'm not sure if you actually need it persay. I know on the MTB cranks there arent anyway

Mike said...

Hmm, I have some plastic widgety bits left over, I'll have a look and see do any of them fit.

SeanMc said...

I think it might only be as a dust cover so put some duct tape on it, mainly 'cos it fixes everything.