Tuesday 11 November 2008

A run

I jogged into work yesterday morning because I didn't get anything done over the weekend. I only just made it into work. I had a dull throb in my left hip and my left knee was in agony. I could only just hobble around the place but climbing stairs was excruciating. Louise came around and picked me up from work because I couldn't face walking anywhere.


I stretched it a bit this morning and after the sleep as well it was good enough to cycle to work on. It was still a little tender but I could move around. I stretched my legs out a few times during the day and it seemed to have made it feel better. I'll try it out in the pool tomorrow evening and see how it fares to some paddling and lepping around.


Congrats to Greg on graduating yesterday from DCU as well!



No comments: