Sunday 6 April 2008

Poor week of training

Last week I moved house. Because of that, I didn't get much training in. I only really managed to cycle to work. I had planned to swim a few days, but what with things being moved around and having to tidy up the old house, it didn't happen.


Yesterday we had another match, we played Arva in Belcoo. The weather was horrible. It had changed from warm and sunny to cold and windy. We played with the wind in the first half and were up by a couple of goals at half time. In the second half, the wind seemed to drop and we managed to keep our noses in front. In the end we won handsomely enough by about 9 points or so.


I spent today painting my room, got two coats onto it, but the wallpaper is still showing through. Some more painting tomorrow, I think.



No comments: