Thursday 24 April 2008

People sleepwalk around Dublin

In the mornings, people sleepwalk. On the way to work today, I had to shout a warning at one person and had one other guy jump out of his skin when I went past him as he went to step on to the road. And then, just as I was turning in to work, a guy on a bike was oblivious to me coming the right way down a one way street right at him. Ther must have been something in the air.

On the training side, I picked up a cold on Monday and have been trying to shake it since then. I blame Greg! I haven't managed to get any swimming done this week, but I will be in the pool tonight, come hell or high water. I went to the gym last night with Louise so that go me in the mood to go back.

I'm also expecting a new tri bar any day now to replace the one that I broke a few weeks ago, so it'll be nice to get out cycling again, other than cycling to work.

No comments: