Thursday 13 March 2008

Swimming

I did a swim session tonight. 300m warm up and it was supposed to be 3x500m descending. It didn't quite turn out like that though. I got the first one done fine, and then on the start of the second, I got one length finished. As I touched the wall, some guy decided that was the time he wanted to start his length. The only problem was that he was a numpty. I managed to pass him out and gave it no more thought. Got through the rest of the 500m, but was slightly slower. Then on the third 500m he did it again. Exactly the same thing at the same time. I stopped until he was far enough away that I could pass him at the end of the length, but he stopped after about 20m. I gave him some more time and then headed off. At the end of my length, he was getting out of the pool. I called after him to tell him I wasn't happy with him and he went off on one at me. The lifeguards didn't seem to believe that there was a shouting match over some swimming!


I finished out the last 400m faster than the previous ones, so maybe I need to get angry before I start swimming :)


Now it's time to watch some ice hockey, Dallas v Detroit on NASN2



No comments: