Friday 14 December 2007

Boo

Well, my plan failed.


I am just back from two consecutive nights out partying. Last night was the christmas party for DCUCC, except that some older people thought it more prudent to go to Wagamamas where they have better food. Then on to Captain Planets (I mean Americas) to meet the students before heading to Messr Maguires for more fun and games.


Tonight was Frederiks last night in Dublin so we brought him to the Foggy Dew and Bruxelles.


Tomorrow is Friday and I have to go to the afters of a wedding. I think I should bring gear to go for a run or two seeing as though I have been bad at getting out recently. But I have a small problem. The battery on my Polar watch died this week, so I need to get it replaced. I have to send it away to England to do that so it might be sometime after Christmas before I get it back.


Next week is going to have to be more structured because I have 4 nights out planned, from Wednesday to Saturday. I want to do some sessions in the morning or at lunch next week. More details to follwo on Sunday.



No comments: