Tuesday 13 November 2007

Munster League and DCPL

What a weekend of polo!


On Friday night we won one and lost one match in the DCPL. I didn't play well, but Louise pulled it out of the bag with a hat trick in the first match!


On Saturday night, we headed to Limerick again. We had three matches, against Kamikaze, Swink and Carnage. We beat Kamikaze 6-0 and Swink by one goal. We were confident going into the Carnage match and went 1-0 up pretty quickly. They only had 4 players, so we thought it would be easy enough. They equalised shortly after, but coming up to half time, I put us 2-1 up. But then it all caved in, we let in two second half goals and missed a few long range chances to lose 3-2 overall.


But we are still top of the league so far.


On Sunday, I was supposed to go paddling on the Boyne, but ended up having to re construct the nose of my boat after a nose to nose with Vinny in the second sprint on Saturday night.


Right now, I am just after upgrading my laptop to Leopard and losing all my information. Luckily I had some backups of my photos and most of my music on my iPod. Time now for some sleep before climbing and a pool session tomorrow.



No comments: