Tuesday 3 February 2009

A new gym

I went for a swim yesterday in Northwood gym in Santry. I joined there last week with Louise, Ronan and Waggers. Only a 25m pool but it wasn't busy at all. I tried out some tumble turns and was starting to get the gist of it by the end. Didn't do much else except for a few hundred metres of fist drill. Wow, it's a weird one, I didn't realise how much I use my hand for balance! Some more of that will either drown me or get my balance better.

On another note, we have snow! The weather has turned cold and we are getting a nice bit of snow and cold wind from the continent. Not as bad as England, but it's nice to look out and see snow falling. It's even nice to cycle through it as long as the flakes don't freeze to your glasses and make you blind :)

No comments: